Santa has millions of elves working for him worldwide. Any person out there that you meet could be an elf and you would never know it. Elves are short and elves are tall. There are skinny elves and not-so-skinny elves. There are elves in every country of the world and they speak all kinds of languages. Anyone can be an elf!
All elves working for Santa know certain things. They believe certain things. They may look different but they act the way Santa would have them act. That’s because they are taught and trained in the Art of Christmas, a way of knowing how and why Santa is the way that he is.
Here are the basics all tracker elves should know and understand:
Basics of Being a Tracker Elf
- The Elf Code – The Ancient Order of Elves in the Service of Santa lives by this code. Every elf should learn and know this.
- The Elf Oath – The is the promise made by every elf – a sacred oath – to live by the code
- Tracker Elf Job Description – Your job as a tracker elf and the qualifications required
- Your Elf Name – Take some time with this very important decision
- Keeping Secrets – Elves know things that other people don’t. Some of those things need to be kept secret.
- Know Your Sector – Where you work as an elf is important to understand
- Your Time – Understanding Time Zones
- Countdown to Launch – Knowing precisely when Santa leaves from the North Pole is crucial for every tracker elf.
- Official North Pole News – You work for Santa. You need news direct from the North Pole.
- Your Schedule – When you work as an elf
- Your Elf Supervisor– You have a boss and they are here to help
- Tracker Elf Check-in – We need to know when you’re on the job
- Elf Work Rules – Some guidelines to help you be an elf
- Optional Elf Tools – These things are not required but could help
- Elves to Know – Who is who in the Elf world