North Pole Flight Command is one very busy place. Each year they build Santa’s sleigh, they test fly it for months, then they launch Santa. But even then their work is not done.
Once Santa is in flight thousands of other sleighs are launched in support of Santa. These sleighs serve many useful purposes.
Some are cargo carriers, keeping Santa supplied with all he needs on his flight (he’s got to keep his sack FULL). Other sleighs are scouts, checking out for weather and obstacles in Santa’s way. Some sleighs carry elves who do repairs or provide support for the reindeer. It takes a lot of sleighs to get Santa around the world!
The North Pole Flight Command Center is where all of that is coordinated. They keep a world map that is updated constantly — even with test flight data. When Santa wants to send a message to folks – such as a Christmas Eve bedtime advisory — it flows through North Pole Flight Command. This is their latest news:
- Regional Tracking Centers To Be Named Soonby Elf Meg Nogg on March 12, 2021 at 11:09 pm
Everything is happening faster at the North Pole this year – even the scouting and the naming of Regional Tracking Centers. In every service sector North Pole Flight Command sets up a regional tracking center. These tracking centers are basically […]
- Only 300 Days Until Santa Launchesby Elf Meg Nogg on February 26, 2021 at 5:10 pm
Elf Max just shared via SantaUpdate.com that the countdown to Santa’s launch just reached the 300-day mark. What does that mean here in Flight Command? Well, there’s two things really going on right now here: the design phase of Santa’s new […]
- Bedtime Advisory for Pacificby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 6:00 am
Santa has issued bedtime advisories for all the following locations: – All areas east of the International Dateline.
- Bedtime Advisory for North America Westby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 4:00 am
Santa has issued the following Bedtime Advisory for the following areas: – North America west of the Continental Divide
- Bedtime Advisories for North Americaby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 3:00 am
Santa has issued a bedtime advisory for the following areas: – All North American locations east of the Continental Divide
- Bedtime Advisories for North America Centralby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 2:00 am
Santa has issued bedtime advisories for the following areas: – Ontario – Manitoba – The American Mid-west – Cancun – Houston – Dallas – Oklahoma – Guatemala City
- Bedtime Advisories for USA/Canada Eastern Time Zonesby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 1:00 am
Santa has issued bedtime advisories for the following locations: – Chile – Peru – Ecuador – Columbia – Haiti – Cuba – Jamaica – USA Eastern Time Zone – Canada Eastern Time Zone
- Bedtime Advisories for North America Eastby Elf Ernest on December 25, 2020 at 12:00 am
Santa has issued bedtime advisories for the following areas: – Western Atlantic – Bermuda – Nova Scotia – Barbados – Manous – Boliva – Argentina
- Bedtime Advisories for Eastern South Americaby Elf Ernest on December 24, 2020 at 11:00 pm
Santa has issued bedtime advisories for the following areas: – Brazil – The Virgin Islands – Guyana – Puerto Rico
- Bedtime Advisories for Greenland and the Atlanticby Elf Ernest on December 24, 2020 at 9:00 pm
Santa has issued from the sleigh bed time advisories for the following areas: – Iceland – All island areas west of Europe and Africa – All of Greenland