Fellow Elves in the Service of Santa,
We’re getting busier. With new elves comes a bit of chaos. There are questions and concerns. I appreciate the help of elves who have been here in years past to help bring the new elves up to speed.
As we work with new elves I’m asking ALL elves to please do the following:
1. Update your profile. To do that, go to “Elf Profile” under the login button at the top.
2. On the submenu bar click on the down arrow on the right and select “Profile Settings”:
3. On that page select the green icon for “Profile Avatar”. This is the little picture that represents YOU. Every elf needs an avatar. If you can’t find one or don’t have one, please let me or Max or really anyone know, we’ll help you get one.
4. Once that is set up go to the pink icon on the Profile Settings page. This is the “cover” for your profile – the long horizontal picture that serves as the background on your profile header. That image needs to be larger than 1350 px wide and at least 350 px tall. Again, if you don’t have one, let me know and we’ll help you get one.
5. Then go into the Elf Info area and add the word “Elf” in front of your name. For example, my name is Moe so my elf info says “Elf Moe” in the name field. Every elf MUST have the word “Elf” in front of their name.
If your profile is not updated to these specs before Sunday October 22nd your account will default to “retired”, which limits your site access. You don’t want that if you want to be active tracking Santa for Santa in the months ahead.
Retired accounts CAN be restored within 90 days. But to restore it you need to be prepared to get your elf profile in line with the above.
Retired accounts are deleted after 90 days.
This is just elf business. It’s nothing personal. Santa likes a tidy house and this just helps keep things in order.
If you have any questions, please ask. We’re here to help.