Hello elves! Are you ready? This is it, the big week!
I’m happy to report the following:
North Pole Tracker Elves: 12,337
Freelance Tracker Elves: 1,905,441
Total Tracker Elves: 1,917,778
Our number of elves pale in comparison to other sectors overall. And we are very spread out geographically thanks to the Pacific Ocean. But, we are in position to help Santa better than ever. In fact, look at how our reports have piled up so far:
North Pole Tracker Elf Reports YTD: 88,826
Freelance Tracker Elf Reports YTD: 11,432,646
Total Tracker Elf Reports YTD: 11,521,472
Now, things will go differently this week. In fact, this message today is about the only predictable message you will get from me.
Why? Because every Elf Supervisor is now working on the clock put out by North Pole Flight Command. Here is how it works for us – and for all sectors this week – from today forward:
- You will get a message to declare your working status before flight time.
- We MAY get one final word from Santa before he heads to our sector.
- You will get fast, brief messages for report requests from me.
This means you’ll need to check in more frequently this week. It also means you may see a lot more questions from our newest elves. Please help them if you can, we will not have time to spend on training those newer elves who have not been through Elf University.
I do NOT have any new specific instructions for you at this time. We’re at a new level – that means:
- If you see something, say something. Send in any report you feel is necessary at this time.
- All I might ask of you from today forward comes directly from Flight Command and it can come at any time. So please check in frequently.
Thank you all for your great work!